THINGS I MISS ABOUT ATLANTA
- •My parent's house.It's dope and modern. The bathrooms are always clean. The fridge and pantry are things of beauty. But best of all it houses my parents.
- •My parents.Mom just wants me to tell her anything/everything about my life while she gives me back rubs. Dad just wants me to watch Empire with him while he makes me tea and snacks.
- •My friends.Everything's better when you've got a group of funny, frank, and fearless gals by your side.
- •The cost of eating/drinking out.Both things I've pretty much stopped doing since moving to the Bay Area.
- •Rain.Seriously though, how am I supposed to be moody when it's always sunny in Oakland. Also, droughts are bad.
- •Fall.Are crunchy leaves really too much to ask for?!