Things I Loved About the Lobster
- •The musicNick Cave's Where the Wild Roses Grow is enough to win me over but the whole soundtrack is perfect
- •The editingJus beautifully put together
- •The locationsMy parents used to spend a lot of weekends at Parknasilla Hotel but they never mentioned shooting single people in the woods
- •The castingBrilliant mix of cast - Colin Farrell was great and Olivia Coleman being in something pretty much guarantees I'll love it but Lea Seydoux, John C Reilly, Ben Whishaw, Michael Smiley et al are really just spoiling us!!
- •The random animalsBrings a surreal humour to some quite dark scenes