Already on li.st? Open in app.
In no particular order!! But this list is mostly for me to have a go-to list of skincare favorites
- •Plain Greek yogurt-banana-cinnamonIT SMELLS AMAZING. Also, it's so similar to a breakfast fave & doesn't taste horrible if some falls on your lips. Cinnamon burns if used in excess or if left on too long, but I've never had problems with it & it helps with acne. If you want to leave the mask on longer, use less cinnamon.
- •Bentonite clay + apple cider vinegarThis clay is STRONG but I use it whenever I feel I need a reeeeeeally good purification mask.
Grateful for guilt-free ice cream 🍦
- •Vanilla beanFirst one I tried, and I really liked it. This actually tastes like vanilla (unlike all the artificial stuff we're used to). Definitely a classic.
- •Oatmeal cookieokay I KNOW people always give oatmeal cookies a hard time, but I love them. Oatmeal is soft and yummy. This ice cream was a little sweet and different, but I thoroughly enjoyed it cause I ate the whole pint. 🤷🏻♀️
- •ChocolateAlthough I'm a chocoholic, I'm not a huge fan of chocolate ice cream (give me chocolate chunks though ana that's a different story). I tried this one because I wanted something sweet, but had to take a break cause it was too much. Still good ngl.
- •How I Met Your MotherAll time favorite. Have watched 4+ times. Will watch again.
- •Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
- •Why doesn't milk spoil in a cow's udder if it does outside of the fridge?
Restaurants I want to eat at, places I want to see, shops I went to shop in, things I must do
- •Graffiti park
- •Zilker park
(And haven't gotten back)
a running list of things I'm in love with right now
- •PestoAs a sauce for pastas or spread in sandwiches, I just love it. I'm also obsessed with making my own but since I'm currently living in a dorm that isn't possible. I love the zest and creaminess!!!
- •Essential oilsMy favorite is lavender. I love how they're so refreshing and soothing. Lavender works for stress and worry, eucalyptus has a bunch of health benefits, and both are relaxing to smell.
- •MugsGIMME ALL THE COFFEE MUGS
there's just some things in life that are necessary to remind ourselves of (a growing list)
- •It's okay to believe in yourselfIt isn't selfish or cocky but about self-love. If I can't believe in myself than what am I doing?
- •It's okay to doubt your belief in yourselfBeing human is full of unknowns, obstacles, fears, but it's what you do in face of all those things that makes you awesome
- •Crying is for everyoneSometimes it's needed and long overdue. Get it all out. Let your fears be expelled from your body!!!