This is my year. I'm going to accomplish all I set before me. There's power and there's grace. I'm going to grow and learn and fail and get up again. It's gonna be so good.
- •Love Jesus moreJesus is calling me deeper and deeper. I want to be all in, no turning back. I want to see Him like never before, fall in love with Him all over again.
- •Grow in enduranceI want to build my endurance physically, mentally, spiritually. I want to run long distances. I want to push through difficult college semesters. I want to endure hardships and emerge stronger.
- •Get my mile down to 10 minutes or lessWill need to jog around 4-5x a day. My current mile is around 13 minutes. Learn to love running and not see it as a chore.
- •Read 25 booksRead 20 books this year and I. Want. More. Don't let business and college be an excuse to stop reading. I want to let myself get lost in books. I want to read books that make me laughs and cry and think and wonder and get angry. I want to read more books that make me feel.
- •Go on a mission tripI'm not sure if it'll be in Louisiana for Revive or to Greece for engage the crisis, but I'm praying that God makes a way. I'm gonna do everything in my ability to go.
- •Love people moreI'm not very patient and that affects how I love people. I don't get to be picky with who I love. Everyone is deserving and needing more.
- •Make more artWrite. Draw. Paint. Doodle. Journal. Create. Stop being afraid to leave behind something beautiful.
- •Deepen existing friendshipsI've met such incredible people my first semester of college. I want to grow in those friendships, go on adventures, make long-term friends. It's okay to be vulnerable sometimes.
- •Eat clean and stay hydratedLearn to love feeling and being healthy. Drink lots of water and crave it.
- •Grow out my hairI just want it long.
- •Get more flexibleDo yoga more often and let that be the means of gaining flexibility. I've never been flexible so this is a dream.