Halo Top Flavors I've Tried
Grateful for guilt-free ice cream 🍦
- •Vanilla beanFirst one I tried, and I really liked it. This actually tastes like vanilla (unlike all the artificial stuff we're used to). Definitely a classic.
- •Oatmeal cookieokay I KNOW people always give oatmeal cookies a hard time, but I love them. Oatmeal is soft and yummy. This ice cream was a little sweet and different, but I thoroughly enjoyed it cause I ate the whole pint. 🤷🏻♀️
- •ChocolateAlthough I'm a chocoholic, I'm not a huge fan of chocolate ice cream (give me chocolate chunks though ana that's a different story). I tried this one because I wanted something sweet, but had to take a break cause it was too much. Still good ngl.
- •Chocolate mocha chipOkay I LOVE coffee, so I really enjoyed it. The flavor so so good, it the chips are so tiny...they're awkward
- •Birthday cakeI'm always hesitant about Birthday cake flavors because they're usually ridiculously sweet, but this flavor is probably my favorite!!! It's sweet but not overpowering; you can taste the vanilla but definitely has a different flavor to it.