my classes this semester ranked by my excitement
Inspired by @hannahbee
- •ANSC 108: intro animal science labI already took the lecture so this should be a breeeeeeze PLUS it's only once a week AND I already learned all the material in the lecture. I'm also hoping I get to chill with some horses.
- •BIO 11: introductory biology 1I actually really like biology and although I've heard it's pretty tough at tamu I got the easy professor and have the class with a friend so study buddy!!!
- •THAR 201: intro to world theatreHeard it's not only easy but super interesting!! I love learning about theatre and the art world, and it'll be a good break from my heavy science classes.
- •Chem 102: fundamentals of chemistry 2I GOT THE SAME PROF I GOT FOR 101 AND SHE IS AMAZING!!! I love her so much. It's only this far down because chemistry is hard and time consuming, but I'm lowkey excited and ready to get in the grind.
- •Chem 112: fundamentals of chem lab 2Chem lab is the absolute worst. I hate it. Your grade depends on how easy going your TA is so it's totally unfair. Three hours of torture, but gotta do it.
- •*will probably be updated cause I'm gonna add another class soon (-: