THINGS MY AMERICAN FRIENDS STARTED SAYING/DOING A LOT AFTER MOVING TO AUSTRALIA FOR COLLEGE
I know I'm gonna love this list so much
- •KeenLike "Want to go out?" "I'm keen" it's like agreeing with someone/something/I'm-cool-with-that-kinda thing
- •DamnThey're at Bible college and they preach with this language and it isn't a big deal
- •HellUsed a lot after "damn"
- •RangaIt's supposed to be a term for gingers (I think). Urban dictionary says it's short from "orangutan". Sounds kinda racist if you've never heard it before if ya ask me.
- •Sticking out their middle fingerAGAIN A SHOCK CAUSE BIBLE COLLEGE but the said that Australians are like "you Americans are all so quickly offended it's s finger"
- •I'm hoping this list grows before they go back to aussieland