Things to remember more
there's just some things in life that are necessary to remind ourselves of (a growing list)
- •It's okay to believe in yourselfIt isn't selfish or cocky but about self-love. If I can't believe in myself than what am I doing?
- •It's okay to doubt your belief in yourselfBeing human is full of unknowns, obstacles, fears, but it's what you do in face of all those things that makes you awesome
- •Crying is for everyoneSometimes it's needed and long overdue. Get it all out. Let your fears be expelled from your body!!!
- •Writing is therapeuticFocusing on the words and explaining how you feel/what you're thinking carries your mind far from where your worries are and it's really magical if you let it be
- •Someone out there believes in you immenselyFor me its God and knowing that His plans are for good, He is faithful, He is trustworthy, and He loves me
- •Taking care of your body is so much more than just for looksEating nutritiously, moving and exercising, it's all to care for the body I've been given. This body carries my mind and my soul and it's important to take care of it for far more than vanity.
- •It's okay to not always be grammatically correctI keep switching from third to first person but IT'S OKAY!!!!
- •It's important to invest in the relationships and friendships in your lifeBut it's also okay to let people go. Sometimes friends are friends for a season and it was good and true but the season ends and the friendship does too. There shouldn't be regret or remorse but honesty and sincerity about it.
- •Failure is an option but it isn't the only oneThere's always room to mess up and fail (and it's okay to fail at times) but there's room for success, improvement, endurance, growth; failure isn't the only option!!!