BOOKS FROM MY 90S/00S CHILDHOOD (LIST 16 OF 100)
inspired by @ArielFoxman! i used to go to the library every week to read. i'd take out 30+ books a week and read them all...
- •The Boxcar Children series
- •Goosebumps series
- •The Bailey School Kids seriesmy fourth grade teacher read this out loud during SSSR EVERY day. i was the only one who hated it because i felt i could read the story much faster on my own.
- •Sweet Valley High+ all spin-offs: Sweet Valley Junior High and Sweet Valley University.
- •HELP! I'm Trapped In A [insert here]'s Body series
- •American Girl seriesi was totally a Molly girl! (NOT THAT KIND OF MOLLY)
- •The Baby-Sitters Club seriesthis is a staple. i read every single one. same with the little sister spin-off.
- •Pageant serieswas totally addicted to this series about girls participating in the Miss Teen Spirit pageant. wow. need to find these again.
- •Harry Potter seriesi mean, DUH
- •any more??
- •Dear America seriesHistorical fiction diaries from the perspective of girls during US and world historical eras. I read diaries of free and enslaved girls in the Deep South, a Native American girl in an Indian school run by missionaries, a poor white girl living during the Great Depression, and a girl on the Oregon Trail. My absolute favorite series when I was in elementary and middle school!Suggested by @ohlauren
- •The Royal DiariesYA historical fiction based on strong female figures, i.e. Queen Elizabeth! thanks for reading me about it @ohlauren!
- •Wayside school is falling downSuggested by @Alicia
- •A Series of Unfortunate EventsAnd the mystery of who the author was!!!!Suggested by @originalamericantrt
- •Anything Meg CabotPrincess Diaries etc... HOLY SHIT! Most of that book was in lists!!! If I could find a copy now..Suggested by @originalamericantrt