BOOKS I READ THIS SUMMER (LIST 13 OF 100)
ANY RECOMMENDATIONS? i really like historical fiction and young adult fiction :3
- •fall of giants by ken folletthistorical fiction. first of the century trilogy. covers WWI. loved the intricate storylines.
- •winter of the world by ken folletthistorical fiction. second book in the century trilogy. covers WWII. this might be my favorite one of the three.
- •edge of eternity by ken folletthistorical fiction. last book of the century trilogy. covers the cold war, the vietnam war, the berlin wall, and civil rights. honestly, not as good as the first two but the end was so worth it.
- •modern romance by aziz ansariself-help, love, dating. hilarious, but if you've seen aziz's bits, you've read a good chunk of the book. which was a bit disappointing. good quick read though.
- •paper towns by john greenyoung adult fiction. i loved the fault in our stars and looking for alaska SO MUCH and this book pissed me off. it was terrible, and the girl he chases is TERRIBLE.
- •moloka'i by alan brennerthistorical fiction. recommended by my good friend lisa. :) fast read! really enjoyed getting to know characters.