FAVORITE EPISODES OF THE NEW DOCTOR WHO
i am clearly watching #doctorwho for the first time. episode #s based on netflix!
- •series 1, episode 8 • "father's day"the last 15 minutes of this episode reduced me to tears.
- •series 2, episode 4 • "school reunion"throwback episodes are awesome. even though i didn't know who sarah jane smith was, it was very easy to follow how significant she was as a companion. "some things are worth breaking your heart for."
- •series 2, episode 5 • "the girl in the fireplace"i am a SUCKER for historical fiction and france, and this was such a moving episode...more character development for the doctor & acknowledgement of his (lack of a) name.
- •season 2, episode 14 • "doomsday"this episode left me bawling in fetal position at 2AM because i got home after going out and wanted to watch doctor who. i knew the premise and i still lost my shit.
- •season 3, episode 3 • "the shakespeare code"most of season 3 has been terrible, probably because i am still mourning the events of doomsday. this one is awesome because of all the harry potter references.
- •season 3, episode 11 • "blink"THIS EPISODE IS AMAZING AND TOTALLY WORTH THE HYPE.
- •season 4, episode 7 • "the doctor's daughter"BIGGEST GIRL CRUSH ON GEORGIA MOFFETT HOLY COW.
- •season 4, episode 8 • "the unicorn and the wasp"i really love episodes that try to explain historical events. this one with agatha christie is great.