HAPPY MOMENTS - 2015 EDITION
i hope to add something to this list at least once a week.
- •lying in the grass at CRSSDfest in san diego, staring at the stars & holding hands with a more-than friend, listening to james murphy throw down a great set
- •waking up with friend and her little brother at coachella, excited for what the next day held
- •unsober at the yuma tent at coachella, realizing that i am capable of taking care of myself
- •laughing in the car at a friend's mixed cd from 2011—tracks included "tonight i'm fucking you" by enrique iglesias, songs from rock of ages, "say you'll be there" by the spice girls
- •being welcomed into a new group of friends—"the group"
- •making the decision to leave a job that was no longer making me happy
- •leaving said job on good-ish terms
- •reconnecting with an old friend from high school who goes to the same gym
- •cuddling with more-than friend as he made cute noises
- •working out and realizing i am more capable of physical activity than expected
- •seeing self in a video and realizing butt looks good
- •getting a really good haircut & color by a friend
- •being complimented on hair by random dude on the street (and not lewdly)
- •belly laughing in the car with parents on a mini road trip