QUESTIONS YOU WOULD ASK ON A DATE IF YOU TREATED IT LIKE AN INTERVIEW ➕
i'm doing a lot of job-hunting and not a lot of (read: any) dating right now. however, would love to try these the next time i go on a date.
- •tell me about yourself.i never usually ask this question, too vague, but it's interesting to see what a guy would tell you about himself. hmm. i usually ask more specific things like what did you do this weekend, what music or TV do you like?
- •what are your strengths and weaknesses?
- •tell me about your previous SOs.
- •why did things end with your last SO?
- •tell me about a time you got into a serious fight with any of your last SOs. how you resolve the conflict?
- •what does a good SO look like to you?
- •what does a typical day/weekend as your SO look like?
- •what is your five-year plan, relationship-wise?okay, i don't feel comfortable actually asking this one, this one is a bit intense
- •what reservations might you have with my qualifications as a potential SO?also intense, but a successful question as an interviewee.
- •why do you think you would make a good SO for me?
- •what are you looking for in your next SO?