SONGS FROM THE YEAR I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL (LIST 6 OF 100)
thanks for the list request @TT! FYI: i graduated high school in 2007.
- •Irreplaceable - BeyoncéTO THE 👈, TO THE 👈... EVERYTHING YOU OWN IN A 📦 TO THE 👈
- •Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swiftthe first taytay song i ever heard. that album was really quite good...our song was my favorite. it was #89 on the year-end chart!
- •Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbyei used to sing this to my high school sweetheart all the time. it also played in the hollister store i worked at all the time. yes, i worked at hollister 😐
- •Umbrella - RihannaEELLA ELLA ELLAAAAAAA
- •Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') - T-Pain ft. Yung Jocwwhatever happened to t-pain?! this is still the jam, i get excited when i hear it at bars...OOO WEEE.
- •SexyBack - Justin Timberlakeoooo, the year futuresex/lovesounds came out. i forgot about that. honestly, way better than the 20/20 experience. used to do ab workouts to this jam in dance class.
- •Bed - J.HolidayFCKIN SEXY SONG. LOVED THIS JAM. STILL ON MY BABY-MAKIN' PLAYLIST TO THIS DAY.
- •Hey There Delilah - Plain White T'sk the general public was way late to this song. my friend introduced this to me in 2005.
- •Crank That (Soulja Boy) - Soulja Boy Tell 'Emmy freshman year roommate and i learned the dance to this together our first month living together...this song greatly reminds me of living at the usc dorms and federal freshman year shenanigans. oh college...
- •Lost Without U - Robin Thickebefore robin thicke was creepy.