➕ THINGS THAT MAKE ME ANXIOUS (LIST 4 OUT OF 100)
a working list of things that make me anxious. what makes you anxious? (thank you @jakebrandman for this list request!)
- •student loansi went to USC and took much longer than expected...needless to say i owe sallie mae my first-born & then some at this point.
- •snakesit's not like i encounter them a lot, but the thought of snakes makes my stomach turn. i have had many nightmares revolving around snakes.
- •social gatherings where i don't know anyone or only know one personi get nervous before—what if i don't fit in? what if people don't like me? what if i do that thing where i am just a little too overbearing/excited with convo and people are like, "ew don't invite her next time. she's weird." according to my friends, i hide this very well bc i assimilate to groups very well, but jesus christ, the anxiety before is rough. this probably stems from being an unpopular kid.
- •long road trips with my parentsbecause i know it means that at some point, we will get into a VERY serious conversation about my career or my love life or anything else they can critique me about (as of late, it's been my lack of financial responsibility) and LOOK I JUST DON'T WANT TO HAVE THAT CONVO TRAPPED IN A VEHICLE.
- •going to the gymi am determined to figure out the weight room, but as a not-unattractive female attempting to lift heavy weights, it's really intimidating to walk in there and pretend you know what you're doing.
- •cooking a new recipeWHAT IF I DO EVERYTHING WRONG AND IT TASTES TERRIBLE?
- •posting a selfie on social mediais this too narcissistic?
- •having feelings for someoneplease tell me i don't need to explain this one. my insecurities about what i bring to the table, whether or not someone likes me as much as i like them, etc. alone are enough to make me want to swear off romantic relations forever.
- •women's bathroom linesseriously if i have to pee, it has to happen NOW.
- •when people text me KARE YOU MAD I CANT TELL