THINGS YOU WILL FIGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS ABOUT UPON MOVING HOME ➕
and the ridiculous things that come out of my/their mouth during these arguments. context: i'm 26 and haven't lived at home in years. i am an only child with overprotective asian parents. SUGGESTIONS 100% WELCOME PLS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER
- •room cleanliness"cleanliness is next to godliness." "IF I WASN'T LIVING AT HOME YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW MY ROOM WAS MESSY"
- •clothing propriety"please do not wear those shorts to the driving range" "IT'S 80° OUT" "wear jeans."
- •curfewsno real arguments, just judgment the next morning because they knew i came home at 3AM.
- •drinking"you shouldn't have more than two glasses of wine" *pours another wine glass for myself staring intently into mom's eyes*
- •online subscriptions"why do you need amazon prime or netflix?!" *silence, shock*
- •How to eat your foodA small part of the reason I moved out was because my mom insisted that scalding hot soup had to be eaten immediately.Suggested by @TT
- •SwearingNo taking to Lord's name in vain in mom's house! Includes OMG.Suggested by @NancyMiller