FOODS THAT YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME EATING OFF YOUR PLATE
Your nasty vegetables are safe with me. (Burn this list when I have children, as I will lie to their faces and pantomime eating this green stuff that's so "good for them."
- •MelonsCante-dont. Watermel-gross. Honeydew-not feed me any melons. I'll gag.
- •MushroomsI can't put my finger on why exactly these sneaky little guys are so gross.
- •PicklesOnce my mom bought me a chick-fil-a sandwich with pickles and I wouldn't eat it. She told me I was a brat and to just take the pickles off, but sometimes just thinking of the smell of pickle residue is enough to make me queasy.
- •Brussel sproutsone time @drewworsham and I got into it at dinner because I just scooped all the bacon out of the Brussel sprouts when we had guests over. I love bacon with as much passion as I hate Brussel sprouts.
- •OystersI can't quite pinpoint what's so bad about these guys. Probably some combination of texture, smell, effort, taste, appearance. So....everything.