LIES I TELL
I'm turning 26 this year and I'm trying to stop telling even little white lies like "I'll be there in 5" or "I'd love to come to that party!" I want to say what I mean and mean what I say. So here's a confessional of lies I've probably told you before.
- •"Oh I don't care. We're just playing for fun."No we most certainly are not. And if you are, you are exactly the type of person I don't play games with.
- •"I'm not picky. Wherever you want to eat."I am picky. I just don't want you to think I'm high maintenance. The three options are always pizza, sushi or Tex-Mex.
- •"I'd love to go hiking with you."No. I have plans already. It doesn't matter what day it is, I already have plans.
- •"I don't watch reality TV"I'm ranked "Best in Keeping Up With the Kardashian in Washington" on QuizUp. I love Khloe.
- •"I'm on my way!"Read: "I'm on my couch!"
- •"I'm here."I'm about two minutes away, but you take a long time to walk outside to my car so "I'm outside your house" is your 2 minute warning.