THINGS I'VE MADE MY HUSBAND PROMISE ME
I force him into unreasonable but necessary oaths often.
- •"Promise me that I'll die first."I'll cry every day if Drew dies before me, and won't remarry despite my many admirers that will likely sprout up from my past.
- •"Promise me that when I die first, you won't remarry anyone younger or cuter than me."Self-explanatory.
- •"Promise me we can leave the party when I want to."He has yet to keep this one. He's an engaging, slow exiter with social grace. I'm a self-proclaimed ghoster who wants to leave every party almost immediately.
- •"Promise me you'll never watch any of our shows without me."The DVR will give you away and I will not allow you to give our daughter away at her wedding.
- •"Promise me you'll always clean the floors."I'll literally clean the rest of our house with a toothbrush if I don't have to clean the floors.
- •"Promise me we'll never get a cat."It would go against everything I stand for.