NUMBER ONES ON MY BIRTHDAY
- •1972Son of my Father by Chicory Tip. Disappointing as I was neither a son nor did I have a father.
- •1973Cum on feel the noize. It's nice to know that people were changing the spelling of words back then and it's not a completely new thing.
- •1974Devil gate drive by Suzi Quatro. Good stuff. Even at 2years old im sure I was rocking a mullet and double denim
- •1975Make me smile (come up and see me) Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel: I was 3 then, I guess everyone who came up to see made made me smile. Or poop or whatever 3 year olds do
- •1976December '63 by The Four Seasons. What? There's way too many numbers in this. I was terrible at maths, no wonder.
- •1977Here we go, I was 5 but punk was huge and the Jam had just started. This must have contributed to my love of music. Leo Sayer,when I need you. Uncool but I bet Mariah or some other Diva (or. Me) could do this justice
- •1978Abba: take a chance on me. Not one of my Abba favourites. Number 2 was Figaro by Brotherhood of Man. That was more fun. Oh oh Figaro you got somethingo owahowah