ITINERARY OF YESTERDAY'S ROAD TRIP TO SANTA BARBARA
It was my boyfriend and my first road trip together. We survived.
- •Drove the PCH up.Only way to do it.
- •Lily's Cafe and Pastries, MalibuGreat breakfast burrito, great fish tacos.
- •Sunstone Winery, Santa YnesHorrible whites, delicious merlot. Best part was the olive oil and balsamic tasting.
- •Kalyra Winery, Santa YnesPurchased a bottle of sauvignon blanc and a rare tawny port.
- •Patxi's Pizza, Santa BarbaraNot great, but we were hungry.
- •Santa Barbara Museum of Natural HistoryIt was "take your kid to the museum day," and it was free! But it was also crawling with toddlers. We were weird to be there.
- •Longboard Grill, Santa Barbara pierFor the rooftop view of the sunset. I had a glass of rosé. He had a raspberry mojito.
- •Santa Barbara FisHouseThis was a rec from a friend. He ordered the Sautéed White Seabass, which was IMPECCABLE. I ordered salmon like a dummy, but he let me eat like half of his.
- •Drove the 101 back.We were tired. But in a good way.