This inspired by my previous list begging for TV suggestions to help me and my husband get through his recovery period.
- •Should spouses come with a warranty?
- •I have been married less than seven years.
- •In that time my husband has had...
- •A hip replacement for his left hipFollowed by
- •A hip replacement for his right hipAnd then
- •Back surgery for a herniated discPlus
- •And a diverticulitis attack that hospitalized him for three days.
- •Well I wouldn't trade him for anything and I made the choice to marry a man 14 years my senior.
- •But we watched A LOT of television.I've also acquired a new skill of reading while the television is on.
- •And when he's high on painkillers he calls me Nurse Goodbody. 😁