GROCERY SHOPPING WITH A HANGOVER; A CAUTIONARY TALE.
I may have over indulged Friday night. Yesterday my Mom asked me to take her to the store. The only thing my household needed was a loaf of bread.
- •I was appalled this morning when I opened my cabinet.
- •I should be shot.
- •Sugar much.
- •Let's break it down.
- •2 family size packages of Nutter ButtersBuy one get one free. Sooo
- •Six! Count em! Six bags of Fancy Pants mini crunch cookies.
- •But they were on sale.I saved $3.00 dollars a bag.
- •Cherry Vanilla Ice creamMy husband's favorite.
- •TWO pints of Haagen Dazs Tres Leche Brigadeiro ice cream.It was two for $5.19.
- •Brewers Hot Fudge SauceAlso on sale.
- •Breyers Caramel Sauce.
- •Two boxes of Salted Caramel Brownie mix.In my defense, one of these is to make for a friend who did us a big favor. The other is well....
- •4lbs of sugarIn case I decided to make above mentioned friend something from scratch. It could happen. 😬
- •2 boxes of Nutri Grain breakfast bars.Defense; they're for my Mom.
- •Four Thick Cut Pork Chops
- •In my defense; I may be stupid but apparently I'm quite thrifty.