HOW I WOULD CELEBRATE 🎉 @jennifergster BIRTHDAY WEEKEND.
If only @jennifergster was here with me ...
- •I would take here to the Krewe des Chiens Mardi Gras parade.
- •And then I think copious amounts of top shelf margaritas.You do like margaritas don't you?
- •How would you celebrate with @jennifergster
- •We'd go see Valley Girl...
- •... then see 1985 Hall & Oates in concert...
- •... and finish with a late-night snack of Deep Fried Bulbasaur.
- •We'd go to a few museums, maybe I can talk her into driving to SC for a list app meet up!;)💕I'd have her teach me to make a few things - those cookies included, create some art or settle down and catch up on some binge watching and hang out w her family/kids bc they're all lovers:)Suggested by @nikkilounoel
- •We would paint pictures of trees and flowers for hours and then probably just lay around doing nothing. Glorious nothing.Oh we'd probably also discuss Name if the Wind a lot and curse Patrick Rothfuss a little.Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •I would take her out to eat crepes!!Suggested by @solena
- •I'd serve her bottomless shots (Baileys, Frangelico, Cointreau etc) from hollowed Easter eggs all weekend long.I'd also bring her a swag of other Easter candy because I'm totally sweet like that! ;)Suggested by @jessknuckey
- •Flowers!!! Lots of 'em!Suggested by @marykathryn
- •A trip to the Tower of LondonBecause history
- •I would TACO her to the best placesGirl's gotta eat!
- •See a show in London's West EndOr absolutely ANYTHING her heart desires. Because 💜💜💜
- •I would make @jennifergster peanut butter kiss cookies (just because they are one of my specialities) and then we'd probably go hang out at @amieshmamie 'a house and drink wine.Suggested by @justjills
- •Share some GuinnessSuggested by @kate81