MY PET LIST
Aka HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
- •Stretch. We got him to keep Roscoe company when beloved Dulcie died.He's sulking right now because he didn't get to go to work with Papa.
- •How Stretch got his name.The shelter called him Hitch so it's kinda close
- •Pepper. ALL ABOUT PEPPERAlso sulking.
- •Pancho. We got him to keep Stretch company after beloved Roscoe passed. Named after Pancho and Lefty song.Be careful what you ask for. He's a dogs dog and will only cuddle with humans in the morning.
- •Bella. I was bored one day and just went to the Shelter and brought her home. My mother, who pre dementia was indifferent to dogs, promptly decided Bella was hers. It's a beautiful and entirely dysfunctional relationship.
- •Stripe. Started feeding this neighborhood cat after she had kittens on my driveway.
- •Orangina. Stripe's remaining kitten.I'm hopeful that the others were adopted by others in the neighborhood.
- •Unknown amount of kittens that Stripe just spawned under my shed.I KNOW😬I was going to try and get her spayed but by the time I had her trust she was preggers.
- •13 fish. So I got my mom an aquarium because I read it was good for dementia patients. Then because I was obsessed with it my husband gifted me my own aquarium.
- •5 fish in Mom's aquarium.Not pictured cuz Mom is sleeping.
- •Bonus photo update on this list. LOOK AT MY GODDAMN TREE !!!!