STUFF OF MY CHILDHOOD, NOT RANKED
Okay @nathanveshecco I didn't have any stuffed animals when I was a child.
- •I'm sure I would have liked to have some, but I just didn't.
- •But don't feel sorry for me.
- •I had books.
- •I learned to read in first grade and never looked back.
- •I was famous for always reading in the car.I didn't tell anyone that in fact it DID make me nauseous but I didn't care.
- •I read ALL the books in our house.Even the grown up books. Including Fear of Flying when I was 10.
- •I read and re-read all the Little House on the Prairie books.I wanted to be a pioneer girl. Drastically hoped to be magically transported back.
- •I was in love with Johnny Tremaine.
- •And don't get me started on The Narnia Chronicles.
- •I was an awkward outcast of a child.
- •But I had my friends, they were my books. 💕