Game of Thrones: 9th Episodes Ranked
The 9th episode of Game of Thrones has become a cultural phenom that has in a lot of ways re-written what we expect from television.....this weeks 9th episode I'm sure will be no different.
- •The Rains of Castamere : Season 3I don't really believe in the "broke the Internet" theory, as most of the time it seems like only a fraction of propensity are actually freaking out over whatever.....however with The Red Wedding......I feel like that shit broke the Internet.
- •Baelor : Season 1This is when we knew, those of us who haven't read the books, this is when we knew that this show wasn't messing around.
- •Blackwater : Season 2The thing about 9th episodes is.... The Battle of Blackwater should be so much higher, but it beings 3rd speaks to the quality of the 9th episode.
- •The Watchers on the Wall: Season 4The Battle of Castle Black......amazing, but can't live up to the Battle of Blackwater.
- •The Dance of the Dragons : Season 5Drogon you beautiful beast! But........Burning Shireen alive....fucked up yo....its fucked up.
- •TBD: The Battle of the Basterds : Season 6Expectations are really high....but I do feel this might vault to the top of the list.
- •Would've Been #1 If It Had Been Episode 9, But It Was Episode 8: HardHome : Season 5This may be the greatest episode of the entire series, the last 30 minutes may be the greatest 30 minutes in television history?!?!? Come at me bro....maybe the greatest moment in television history?!!??