Thę best 20 sëcondš or lēss of a randöm søng
Push random on my music. Listen to song. Pick the best 20 seconds or less.
- 1.Abducted - Cults1:56-2:15 in this song is where it is made, no words, we kind of drop down a little, the instruments almost get somber and drag out, almost like we have all slowed down at the same time. Then at 2:16 BAM! We are back. Awesome.
- 2.You're So Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday1:14-1:24 wether or not I like it, this is probably the most iconic (if TBS is someone that can have something that was iconic?) lyric of the mid-late aughts. I can't imagine how many trapper keepers, folders and MySpace pages had these lyrics written on it. "is you could slit my throat And with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt"
- 3.One More Sad Song - All-American Rejects2:13-2:22 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAYYYYYYYYYYY
- 4.The Hazards Of Love 1 (The Prettiest Whistles Won't Wrestle The Thistles Undone) - The Decemberists2:04-2:21 "You'll learn soon enough The prettiest whistles won't wrestle the thistles undone Undone" this is probably in my top 3 favorite all time albums, and this really sets the stage for everything that happens, we will learn soon enough about the hazards of love.
- 5.Say No To This - Hamilton Soundtrack1:40 - 1:58 Honestly this is probably the least listened to track on the Hamilton Soundtrack for me, it's not a bad track, I usually just skip it to get to better tracks, however this 18 seconds really encompasses everything I love about Hamilton, Lin-Manuel starting out, leading into a great ensemble chant, with a nice beat in the background along with a harp, musical bliss.
- 6.Wait For It - Hamilton Soundtracm2:38 - 2:58 After Burr has aired all his anger about Hamilton and laments "ife doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints it takes and it takes and it takes We rise. We fall And if there's a reason I'm still alive When so many others have died, then I'm willin' to-". This one is really hard because this is easily one of my favorite tracks on the album, I have played this on repeat too many times to count. Leslie Odom Jr. Makes you feel every note he song out.
- 7.Gold Guns Girls - Metric1:03 - 1:20. This one is easy, while I love this song, I have to say when they let out the first long stretch of "Is it ever gonna be enough? Is it ever gonna be enough? Is it ever gonna be enough? Is it ever gonna be enough? Is it ever gonna be enough? Is it ever gonna be enough?" I find it to be just fucking rad.