FAVORITE SONGS OF ALL TIME
So...my favorite songs of all time... Kinda. For this list, I stuck mostly to the classics. My music tastes are kinda weird and all over the place, so here we go!
- •Gimme ShelterBy the Rolling Stones, man.
- •Bohemian RhapsodyQueen!!!!
- •Space Oddity by David BowieI dare you not to cry
- •Something by the BeatlesBeautiful and universal. Harrison is the man.
- •Visions of Johanna by Bob DylanThe lyrics are just so...out there. You're feeling something but you don't know what it is
- •The Sound of Silence by Simon and GarfunkelFrom my favorite movie, of course. It's kinda sad and it sums up the feeling of not knowing.
- •House of the Rising Sun by the Animals
- •Under Pressure by Queen and David BowiePerfect pick up song
- •Good Times Bad Times by Led Zeppelin
- •The Star Wars ThemeIt counts. I dare you not to feeing things when it comes on.
- •Baba O Riley by The Who
- •Starman by David Bowie
- •Without Me- Eminem
- •God Only Knows by the Beach BoysJust an incredible, contradictory, beautiful song
- •Jungle land by Bruce Springsteen
- •Hotel California by The Eagles