Things I wish I could share with my mom one last time.
I lost my mom a little over 3 years ago. I miss her dearly everyday, but summertime and nice weather always make it hurt a little more. Here's somethings we enjoyed together in the summer.
- •Morning coffee on the patio while staring at her beautiful flowers.
- •Eastern Market flower day. Hauling obscene amounts of flowers in our red wagon for her to plant.
- •Flower planting memorial weekend while the boys went up north.
- •Sitting on the front porch enjoying after dinner coffee and nonsensical conversations.
- •Frozen yogurt from Macy's, or slurpees from 7-11 which became a staple to her after she got sick.
- •Bumming around in Franeknmuth spending all day in and out of different shops. Eating too much and drinking a little too much wine.
- •Just her overall general love for warm weather and sunshine.
- •Her reminder to wear sunscreen.
- •Her scolding me after I became sunburned- to be expected once a summer.
- •Her need to be outside and enjoy every moment of every nice day.
- •The ability to stop and enjoy each other without the hustle of every day life.
- •This list is in a lot of odd directions, bottom line I miss my mom. ❤️