Already on li.st? Open in app.
Here are 5 photos chosen (sort of) at random. I say 'sort of' because if I flick through my photo gallery and it lands on a pic of my kids, then I'll choose a different photo. I don't post pics of my kids online.
- 1.Watching AFL ’Aussie Rules' football at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne. CARNA Hawks!
- 2.Listening to Google Play Music on my TV... Actually the music was streaming from my Chromebook to my Chromecast (if I must get technical).
- 3.A meerkat at the Werribee Zoo just outside Melbourne.
Oh, I love Medium but Li.st might be an easier and more accessible way to share ideas and collaborate...
Challenging perceptions of the Land Down Under
- •I don't ride to work on a kangaroo. Nor do I have one as a pet. I have eaten kangaroo meat though, and it is delicious!
- •I don't carry around a huge knife...
- •I don't eat Vegemite every day (but I do love it on toast!).
Going to work for an early stage startup? What could possibly go wrong?
- •Avoiding standing on the dead moths that 'populate' the stairwell
- •Being the second person to go to the bathroom after the team eats home made curry for lunch
- •Being the first person in the office on Monday morning... After a long, hot weekend and discovering that no one took out the trash on Friday