5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
Here are 5 photos chosen (sort of) at random. I say 'sort of' because if I flick through my photo gallery and it lands on a pic of my kids, then I'll choose a different photo. I don't post pics of my kids online.
- 1.Watching AFL ’Aussie Rules' football at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne. CARNA Hawks!
- 2.Listening to Google Play Music on my TV... Actually the music was streaming from my Chromebook to my Chromecast (if I must get technical).
- 3.A meerkat at the Werribee Zoo just outside Melbourne.
- 4.How I roll when I'm freelancing... With awesome coffee ☕
- 5.This was taken in a café but these are the same encyclopedias we had at home when the was growing up. The publisher was Funk & Wagnells (something like that). My Mum (who raised me and my sister alone) got them from the supermarket. It cost a couple of dollars for each volume which was waaaay cheaper than Encyclopedia Britannica.