Top 6 Risks of Working at an Early Stage Startups
Going to work for an early stage startup? What could possibly go wrong?
- •Avoiding standing on the dead moths that 'populate' the stairwell
- •Being the second person to go to the bathroom after the team eats home made curry for lunch
- •Being the first person in the office on Monday morning... After a long, hot weekend and discovering that no one took out the trash on Friday
- •Asking the lead developer to explain the new disruptive feature being built into the app
- •Being the designated driver at the Xmas Party and driving your drunk founder home at 2am
- •Losing your job when the startup runs out of cash