Chinese crash course on the go! Come learn some!
Since I am Chinese, I thought I can teach some crash course Chinese here, and if response are good then I will continue to do so 😅please suggest things you would like to learn as well 😚I am also gonna do with some of my illustrations to make to more visually interesting.
- •香港人 (hong Kong ran)Which literally means Hong Kongers
- •無限 （mo haan)Infinity
- •頂你 （ding nei)Which kinds of screw you, but not as strong :)
- •快啲 （fai d)Which means Hurry up, now this is super useful if you ordered something in q Chinese restaurant but it never came
- •你好野 (nei Ho yeah)Which again kinds of screw you
- •好 (Ho)This means good or in most cases of you put it in front of a verb, means very.
- •萬 (maan)Million
- •夢想 (moan Sheung)This means dream, but in terms of having a dream, that kind of dream
- •Cat!Suggested by @solena
- •貓 （meow）
- •What else would you like to learn?
- •What about "rainbow"Suggested by @cath