How I design my tabletop game (1)
I have designed a tabletop game. It is about 75% complete. I want to show part of the process.
- •I will be uploading the process of designing this tabletop game. Comment down below if you like it and I will tag you once I have more update 👶🏻
- •I will also be uploading more on my website
- •I have always been fascinated by tabletop games. Growing up, I played different kinds of chess games. So once Yu-Gi-Oh trading card came out, I was hooked. For the next 5 years of my childhood, I played all kinds of trading card games.
- •Even at a young age I appreciated art & design; this gave me extra reasons to love trading card games that had great illustrations on them.
- •If you have ever played card games though, you will realise that there odd to be some writings on the card one way or another. I have always thought any sort of writings on the card destroys the purity of the illustrations.
- •10 years later I am now a designer, and I thought it time to try creating a table top game that functions purely on graphics. No words.