What drawing illustration has taught me about life
Since I am going to do a daily illustration anyways, I will start doing some process here :) but while I was doing the list, a narrative came to my head. Some how doing illustration gave me motivational ideas, positive vibe towards life. I thought I should share this random thought. 😅
- •Every time I start an illustration, I do a sketch, it's never perfect, it only serves as an idea. In life, that's is like going to high school, not every subject u take, things you are absolutely your thing, it often only gives you the vague ideas of what is possible.
- •Then you begin to shape your drawing to give you a better out line, just like going to uni, creating a more pronounce path of your life.
- •Then your refine things a bit, try to smoothenby our path. But sometimes , things are not correct, not that it isn't good, but just isn't what you want. So you have got to edit yourself, edit your path; take things out if necessarily.
- •Eventually, you will find yourself settling in to a certain aesthetic, certain style that fits you, something that make you comfortable. And then you hair work hard with what you have chosen.
- •Finally, make the best, most vibrant life/ illustrator out of what you first created. Sure, it ain't no Monalisa, but it's the best you, the life that you enjoy 😊