Best Disney Songs Ranked
From best to slightly less best
- •A Whole New WorldSometimes I listen to this song in the dark and cry.
- •Beauty and the BeastBasically a pro-beastiality anthem. That key change and the violins tho.
- •Part of Your WorldI wanna be where the people are / I wanna see, wanna see them dancing / Walking around on those / What do you call em? / Oh, feet.
- •Circle of LifeCan't resist an Elton John belter, ya know?
- •BelleIt made me want to become a townie bookworm with daddy issues for years.
- •Friend Like MeI love you, Robin.
- •Be Our GuestLumiere's time to shine. Zing!
- •Under the SeaMaybe incredibly racist in retrospect but still amazing?
- •Can You Feel the Love TonightAnyone else think it's weird Simba loses his virginity during this number?
- •ReflectionI was Mulan for three Halloweens in a row.
- •Zero to HeroThe only time Disney took me to church.
- •SupercalifragilisticexpialidociousMiss Andrews serving me such good British diction.
- •Go the Distance**the Ricky Martin Spanish-language version
- •You'll Be In My HeartMy mom's fav. When she sings it it sounds like "you bee lee mah heart."
- •Colors of the WindWon't request it. Will still sing it if it comes on at karaoke.