Divas I Referenced in Therapy Today to Help Express My Psychological Anguish
Aren't you so glad you're not my shrink?
- •Tina Turner"She got remarried in her 70s. Like, I don't even know what that does to my conception of marriage. But I'm happy for her? I think?"
- •Stevie Nicks"I will never write a Landslide. I just won't."
- •Beyoncé"I know you disagree, but I think she triggers my issues surrounding perfectionism in a really good way."
- •Joni Mitchell"On the Joni-Stevie spectrum, I think I lean towards Stevie. But I'm so sad all the time, so maybe I'm wrong. About everything."
- •Amy Winehouse"I just like can't even watch that documentary."
- •Nina Simone"Cannot wait to watch that documentary."
- •Stevie (x2)"Did you know she has a room in her house dedicated to storing her lace?"