Things I'm Really Selfish About
- •My aisle seatNope! Sorry! Have fun sitting AWAY from your girlfriend!
- •SeltzerI probably go through a gallon per day? If there was only one left in the fridge and a thirsty old lady reached for it at the same time as me, I'd have to really think about it...
- •My YouTube timeThat Kelly Clarkson video isn't gonna watch itself.
- •Nighttime skincare routineIt takes my mom 45 minutes every night and 25 minutes every morning. You can chill while I put on my SPF thanks.
- •GingerIf you hate that I eat it all, then don't eat sushi with me. It's not hard.
- •The back right seat of a carIf I'm not driving and I sit on the left side I always feel like the car is gonna crash. This is probably because I got in a car accident when I was little while sitting on the left side. But really, I'm trying to prevent us from a car accident. You're welcome.
- •Maraschino cherriesI'm really basic. Don't leave your fruity drinks around me.
- •Last pair of my size items at sample saleNot my problem you're slower at snatching things.
- •The last bite of guacamoleI mean, order yourself some more?