FOODS FROM BALTIMORE I CANT EAT ON THE REGULAR, BECAUSE I NOW LIVE IN NEW YORK.
- •A soft shell crab sandwich. White bread, tomato, lettuce, mayo.
- •Smoked pit beef sandwich. Bun, white onion, horseradish, BBQ sauce.
- •A snow ball in a cup. Not a snow cone. A Baltimore snow ball with marshmallow, egg custard is my favorite.
- •A Scrapple breakfast egg sandwich. You might need to look up what scrapple is if you've never tried it.
- •Yes New York has pizza, but not Matthew's pizza off Eastern Ave. try the Traditional with Reggianito cheese and pepperoni.