Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I've started running againI don't know if I like working out or like the fact that I'm working out but I like it
- •My social anxiety and shyness has shot upToday a Shake Shack employee offered me a free milkshake and I almost had a panic attack.
- •I wear high-wasted jeans more frequentlyIt's just what I packed but I feel like in blend in in Brooklyn
- •Figured out what 'Pogs' areAnd I don't care if you think that makes me a terrorist
- •Posted a selfie of only myselfBecause I am actually two toddlers and a ferret stacked on top of each other inside a trench coat and don't what you to look carefully
- •Called anything or anyone 'phat'Long live Kimora Lee Simmons
- •Watch so much New GirlThere are so many episodes and it takes up so much time that I really don't have but I do it anyway because it's like gummy bears for my brain.
- •Do so much SoulCycleAnd I don't do that much SoulCycle. The most I've ever done is 3 classes in a week. It's pricey, but I tell myself that it's cheaper than therapy which may not actually be true. Whatever, it makes me happy and self-confident and maybe one day I'll have abs. Is it SoulCycle or Soul Cycle?
- •Get so angry at drivers who don't use their turn signalMentally I realize that I'm just wasting my energy, but emotionally I have a hankering for justice.
- •The $3 sandalwood candle I bought at the North Hollywood Target's dollar spot in 2015They draw you in because they're so cheap but there is no way that candle was worth $3. Actually it was more with tax. I tried to burn a candle and metaphorically burned myself.
- •The $45 Iron Maiden tee shirt I bought at some hip store that also sold crystals on MelroseIt's a very soft tee shirt, I'll give it that much. And I do listen to Iron Maiden. But let's be honest, I bought it because it makes me look cool (it really does).
- •The $5 Miller High Life I bought last night at Sassafras Saloon whilst on a date that was set up for me with a boy named KyleThis has nothing to do with the date itself, or the location, or how the night went. I am a PBR girl and now am questioning how I define myself- loyalty is no longer a trait I can claim. Also the beer got warm quickly and there was karaoke at the bar.