How I've Changed Since I've Moved to New York
- •I've started running againI don't know if I like working out or like the fact that I'm working out but I like it
- •My social anxiety and shyness has shot upToday a Shake Shack employee offered me a free milkshake and I almost had a panic attack.
- •I wear high-wasted jeans more frequentlyIt's just what I packed but I feel like in blend in in Brooklyn
- •Diet Coke consumption is upIt's like an ice cold fizzy security blanket
- •I sleep lessAnd work and workout and write more
- •Watching reruns of The Great British Baking ShowI always did this, just now with more vigor