Things I Probably Can't Afford To Do But Choose To Do Anyway
- •Watch so much New GirlThere are so many episodes and it takes up so much time that I really don't have but I do it anyway because it's like gummy bears for my brain.
- •Do so much SoulCycleAnd I don't do that much SoulCycle. The most I've ever done is 3 classes in a week. It's pricey, but I tell myself that it's cheaper than therapy which may not actually be true. Whatever, it makes me happy and self-confident and maybe one day I'll have abs. Is it SoulCycle or Soul Cycle?
- •Get so angry at drivers who don't use their turn signalMentally I realize that I'm just wasting my energy, but emotionally I have a hankering for justice.
- •Use Davines Oi Oil and dry shampooIt's so *classy* that you can't get it on Amazon or at Sephora. But good lord does it make this girl's hair look like the mane of the beloved horse of billionaires.
- •Feel so invested in if other people think I'm a good personI'm ending this list on a very deep and self reflective note. If you're reading this, I hope you think I'm a good person. Wait, no I don't (*yes I do*)!!!!!!!