THINGS MY DOG IS AFRAID OF
My dog's name is Boo. He's a good boy. Yes he is! Yessss heeee issss! We live near a baseball stadium. He's not at all phased by fireworks, which is crazy because that's something all dogs are traditionally afraid of. Here are a few things he is terrified by.
- •Large garbage bags lying on the side of the roadI get it, they're big, shiny, menacing and inanimate
- •Being on leash while I ride my bicycleTried a Dog Whisperer technique to give him some active time. We almost died that day.
- •The vacuum cleanerI can understand this one too. But I would also imagine that it feels good to get your shedding fur a good cleaning. A previous dog used to get so excited about the prospect, he'd bite and hump his pillow with glee.
- •Anyone at the doorBoo is afraid of anybody near or at the front door. The doorbell ringing takes the terror to a strange new level.
- •Me with a haircutTraditionally, I wear my hair long and luscious. One Summer's day I decided to cut it all off. It took Boo a few days to realize who I was