WHY I DIG MUSIC
- •Music is a Time MachineSongs like certain smells can be like a time machine, transporting you to times long forgotten and remind your of friends and loved-ones
- •Music is GlueMusic helps form relationships and bonds that can last just for the duration of an event or for a lifetime. It can create a sense of togetherness like few things can.
- •Music is SubstanceTime is an illusion right? We're not really here?! When I see people perform or play with friends, it is evidence that we're tangible and here in this time together. This life isn't just some dreamscape.
- •Music is A DrugI live for the euphoria when you hear an incredible chorus for the first time. Or when you remember how much you love some forgotten gem.
- •Music is ComfortIt's evidence that someone has lived (hopefully) through hardship and have come through the other side. A somber tune or a cathartic blast can help work through emotions.