Things in Movies That Always Make Me Embarrassingly Tense
- •Chopping food while engrossed in conversationThere's a 70% chance this "define the relationship" talk will end in a hospital trip
- •Driving a car but looking away too often to stare at the passenger seat characterAre they falling in love, or setting themselves up for a car accident?
- •Sneaking around the kitchen/house at nightMidnight snack = some asshole popping up from behind the fridge, even if just to say hi
- •Peaceful shower sceneOne of the main rules of scriptwriting is every scene should move the conflict forward, so a zen af shower scene means shit's about to go down. Also, Psycho ruined me
- •Whipping out a gun and saying "ah don't worry, it's not loaded"IT'S ALWAYS LOADED AND ALWAYS BLOWS A HOLE THROUGH THE ROOF