PICTURES ON MY PHONE THAT MAKE ME HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
Sometimes you need to use Photos as your "iVisionBoard"
- 1."Joe D. and Beverly Coker" and the Eure's.My high school (and, now) life galpal Winnie was magically celebrating her Honeymoon in St. Lucia the same time I was on vacation with my friend Carmen. She and her husband Chris snuck us into Sandals and made us pose as a couple vacationing at another branch of the hotel. That food tasted like freedom and lies! A truly exhilarating experience. This photo reminds me that I can be a badass.
- 2.#RobinEppersonMcCarthyThis lady is my good luck charm. Who knew a conversation between wine lovers two years ago at Roanoke Vineyards would lead to countless wine-pairing events, a restaurant, a new winery launch, a gluten free catering company, a #SaltbirdCellars street team, #EndOfTheLineGF French Macarons, and a fun friendship!
- 3.My familyThe see me and my best and worse and love me unconditionally. What else could I do besides return the favor?
- 4.#WineAtTheFinishLine, #EndOfTheLineGF & Jennifer NappiMy best friend and I at a classy event. It reminds me of the incredible things we've created in the past two years -- wait, I mean 20 years.
- 5.CreativityA reminder of the beautiful things Jen and I can create.
- 6.The GymYep! This is how I get to the gym. Ya need a reminder! #goals
- 7.DessertEvery so often I pinch myself that I run a restaurant and have a wheelhouse for creativity.
- 8.MusicWhile it's STILL not released. Tracking an album with amazing people is up there on the pinch me list. I love this picture -- the sun shining in -- such good omens.
- 9.Parking Lot Party!Tailgating -- the best kind of StayCation.
- 10.Impulse Buys!Sometimes you just have to remember that you have Super Nintendo waiting for you at home.