Things That Send Me Into an Existential Crisis
- •Giving students numerical grades on their work.Ah yes, you did 85 on your creative writing assignment.
- •Unraveling knitting projects because I messed up.I spent so much time building you up just to watch you fall.
- •The word "ubiquitous."Especially when used in scholarly articles.
- •Stargazing.It's fun until you realize you're stuck to the side of a rocky planet with nothing keeping you from falling into the void except for a gravitational field.
- •"Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you."Thanks, Night Vale.