WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
Maybe I should revisit some of these ideas...
- •Ages 3-5: The Pink Power RangerWhy? Because she was pink and she fought people.
- •Ages 6-7: Police OfficerGrowing up in a small town with only male cops, I legitimately thought I would be the first female cop ever. I couldn't wait to kick down doors.
- •Ages 8-13: Paleontologist or ArchaeologistI'm not going to say Indiana Jones didn't have some sway on my decision making skills here because he definitely did. I was going to discover something new, become famous, and buy a mansion big enough for all of my friends to live in with me. This lasted up until I realized how long I would have to go to college to become one.
- •Ages 14-18: Radio DJI'm not sure on this one to be quite honest.
- •Ages 18-20: Museum CuratorAgain, these guys go to college for forever.
- •Ages 20-Now:Good question...