CASTING MYSELF IN SOME OF MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS 📁🌷
Don't worry, I know exactly where all of my Emmy's will go.
- •Grey's Anatomy || Cristina YangI'm basically her already but with half of the self-discipline. I'd like to request a body double for the whole icicle impalement though.
- •How To Get Away With Murder || Ophelia - Annalise's MomHow would I play Cicely Tyson - a woman in her 70s - you ask? Good lighting and a lot of darn sass.
- •Gilmore Girls || Emily GilmoreEmily is the worst and simultaneously the best. Plus I think I'd bring an element of bougie black girl to the role that round out some of her lesser moments.
- •Scandal || Sally LangstonI know, I know. You probably thought I would go for Olivia - is it because I'm Black?! (Comments like this are how I'd get kicked off set.) Seriously though, I love how ridiculous Sally is and I do a spot on "Lovers of Liberty" impersonation.
- •Scandal Pt. II || Papa PopeI just want the petty yet, profound monologues that Papa Pope gets to dole out. Especially the ones where he reads Fitz to filth.
- •The West Wing || CJ CreggYeah, was going to be more creative here but who really turns down the role of CJ, if offered?
- •The Good Wife || Diane LockhartSure, Julianna Margulies gets all of the cute guys on the show. But Diane? Diane is wicked smart AND has the most phenomenal wardrobe.
- •House of Cards || Jackie SharpClaire is my favorite character but Robin Wright has a stillness I can't quite capture. It will probably be better for my psyche long-term that Jackie also seems to have a conscience.
- •The Office || Jan & Kelly KapoorI want to play both roles in the same episode but with different wigs. Unfortunately, I get fired after the first season for continuously breaking character.
- •Parks and Rec || DonnaI would live tweet every single table read. This alone would convince the network to bump me to series regular.
- •Who would you wanna play?!